Nicole is a reoccuring cast member on the smash hit series, Empire. Catch her in Season 5 episode 15 and Season 6 episodes 15 and 18.
Since the tender age of four, Nicole Garza (also known as "Nicki G") has transformed herself into a music machine. From Vegas to Chicago, she is on a path to rock the world only leaving behind the restless souls of fans begging for more. Whether she's singing, songwriting, arranging, producing, or performing she captures the eyes and ears of those around her. In 2005 Nicole released her debut album "Nicki G. Versatility," which quickly topped Broadjam charts. Singles such as "Wish I Knew" and "Caught You Looking" are only the beginning to a story that will continue to captivate the audiences of many generations to come. Her self-built band the "Oh Geez" takes the "v" in virtuoso and spins it like a top with their dexterous musicianship and outstanding stage presence.
Nicole released her breakthrough EP, Reinvented, in 2011, which was titled as such for the 2 songs "Wish I Knew" and "Call Me What U Want" rearrangements from her debut CD Versatility, as well as the reinvention of herself as an artist, songwriter, and producer. This EP consists of the 2 rearrangements and 5 new and powerful songs. This Cd was ranked in the Top 10 releases of 2011 in Chicagoland, and the Top 5 R&B releases worldwide! You can pick up your copy at nicolegarza.com, stream it on Spotify, or download it at most music retail stores including iTunes.
Nicole is determined to destroy barriers, and will stop at nothing to change a generation of music one note at a time. It's hard to find a time Nicole isn't behind the mic, as she plays both original and cover music, full band, and acoustic shows, approximating 200 shows a year countrywide. In the slower winter months, she enjoys working with adolescent singers who aspire to make their impact through the gift of music. If you haven't already done so, Nicole encourages you to check out the rest of her site at www.nicolegarza.com and attend a show.
Nicole has also had several notable performance opportunities. Some include:
* Opener for Bruno Mars
* Emmy Award winner in 2007
* Opening act for Jay Leno
* Anthem for Chicago Bulls, White Sox, Cubs, Sky, Fire
* Super Bowl 2012
* Sang for David Tutera "My Fair Wedding"
* Vocalist credit the band LIVE's album
* Back- up for Josh Groban TV Special
* Back-up for LIVE Faith Hill TV Special
* Appeared live with Kenny Loggins Soundstage TV Special
* Recurring cast member on Fox Empire
* NDA and UDA National champion dancer
* US Dept. of Homeland Security
* After party for the Chicago Janet Jackson & LL COOL J concert
* Session vocalist for Studio Pros in LA
* Opening act for Sheila E.
* Worldwide performances for big corporations such as Verizon, Gartner, Nike, and McDonalds
* Shared the stage singing with the following artists and bands: Rascal Flatts, Chicago, Kool & The Gang, Huey Lewis and the News, Kenny Loggins, Kansas, Boston, Lynyrd Skynryd, Steve Augeri (Journey), Theo Peoples (Temptations and Four Tops), Uncle Kracker, Coolio, Sara Evans, Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray), Starship, Loverboy, Rusted Root, Tone Loc, and more